World’s most natural all-in-one food supplement
1 tablespoon of spirulina =
- Calcium of 1 glass of milk
- Proteins of 35 gr of beef
- Iron of 1 kg of spinach
- Beta carotene of 700 gr of carrots
- Magnesium of 3 walnuts
- Potassium of ½ banana
- Omega 3 & 6 of 1 portion fish
- Zinc of ½ avocado
Respect produces natural spirulina sprinkles in the unspoiled nature of the Volta Region. We harvest it in an artisanal manner and dry it low temperatures so that you have the highest quality spirulina to add to your favourite foods and drinks.
Why it is good for you.
- Nature's Superfood. The Green Gold.
- Many terms circulate to describe the power of spirulina. Justified? In our opinion: completely. Spirulina is the world's richest natural source of proteins (65%), vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Harvested correctly, it is one of the most powerful food sources on our planet.
- Spirulina provides a solid boost to your health. It is an instant source of energy, a great supplement for athletes and helps with the treatment of diseases.
- These natural microalgae have been growing on Earth for 3.6 billion years, yet it is only recently that we have discovered the plethora of benefits they hold. The purest form of spirulina are sprinkles, which allow the maximum amount of nutrients to be absorbed into the body. They do not undergo any form of industrial processing unlike powders and pills.
- Spirulina is one of the food supplements that - with good reason - can be called a superfood. Per gram, spirulina is the most nutritious food in the world! “The green gold” is rich in proteins, contains many vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and antioxidants. Impressive, for a plantbased food.
How to use
Add 2 or 3 teaspoons of our spirulina sprinkles to a glass of your favourite fruit juice or plant based milk. Stir or shake well and enjoy before starting your day. Don’t hesitate to experiment with recipes and feel free to send us your delicious creations – We will feature them in our social media.
Try it out and discover your Happy Body and Happy Soul!
It's difficult to find great quality supplements in Ghana at a great price so this has been a life-saver. I've always bought spirulina powder or tablets but understanding that sprinkles are the best form for the body to absorb makes me an instant convert - they dissolve easily in water and have a super rich deep green colour. Highly recommend.
My favorite! Love love this product. I’ve been using the spirulina on a daily basis. 🔥